Fusion Mineral Paint – Tough Coat Wipe On Poly
Perfect for those high traffic surfaces such as tabletops. Our non-yellowing water-based wipe on sealer, is easily applied with a damp lint-free cloth and dries to a matte finish.
Ensure the Poly is well mixed prior to use, but do not shake. If applying to a recently painted surface, allow 12-24 hours of drying time before applying. For best results, use with a damp lint-free rag and apply two coats 2-4 hours apart. In humid areas, longer drying times may be required. *** Not Recommended over medium to dark paint colors due to water vapor being trapped which could cause streaking *** Instead use the Natural Stain and Finishing Oil over medium to darker colors for extra added durability on high traffic areas such as kitchen cabinets, table tops or flooring.
GOOD TO KNOW:
500ml covers about 75 sq.ft (7m2). Always test your methods and process to ensure the best results. Clean up is easy with soap and warm water.
- Be sure to gently mix your Tough Coat™ prior to using it as the matting agent and other ingredients may settle to the bottom.
- Do not shake vigorously as this will cause air bubbles in your piece that are difficult to remove once applied.
- Do not use on medium to darker colors as it will show streaks, this is water vapor trapped within the tough coat and is visible on dark colors in particular. Should streaking occur, you can simply apply the paint over top and leave it as is.
- This is known as the “Tough Coat Sandwich”. It has Paint first, then Tough Coat, then Paint and it is beyond durable! This is only recommended for very high traffic surfaces.
- Use the “Natural” color All in One Finishing Oil as a substitute to avoid streaking and to provide an extra durable strong topcoat over Fusion Mineral Paint over high traffic areas like kitchen cabinets or tabletops, even flooring!
For more info on Fusion Mineral Paint visit Fusionmineralpaint.com
For inspiration and to have questions answered from your fellow DIY Fusion community check out Fusions Paint it Beautiful Facebook Group!
If that wasn't enough to get you going fusion has a wonderful YouTube channel full of amazing video tutorials to help you "Paint it Beautiful"
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 1 in|
- Sign Processing Time: Due to the custom nature of this business please allow 7-10 business days (Monday-Friday) for your sign to be completed. Please note this does not include shipping time. Shipping typically takes an additional 2-3 business days. If processing time is extended for any reason, this will be noted at the top of our home page.
- Fusion Mineral Paint Processing Time: Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be boxed and shipped out. Please note if you order a sign with your paint order, we will follow the sign processing time and ship all items together.
- Shipping: All of our signs are carefully packaged and shipped through USPS priority mail and generally take 2-3 business days, depending on where you are located. Please ensure that your shipping address is correct. We are not responsible for undelivered or misdelivered packages.
- Returns: Due to the custom nature of our signs we are unable to accept returns. If you are not satisfied with your sign for any reason, please contact us immediately so we can work with you to help address any concerns you might have. Returns are not accepted on Fusion Mineral Paint Products or Painting accessories at this time.
- Cancellations: If you need to cancel your order for any reason, this must be done within 24 hours of the order being placed. All orders canceled after 24 hours will be given store credit only if the item has not shipped yet. If your order is custom, no credit will be given for cancellations.